Saturday, January 23, 2010

doubt anyone is actually reading this.....


ok i haven't updated in a really long time, i'm gonna try and get back into the swing of things. I've got a lot to catch up on. The 650 ran like a top all last summer, its a blast to ride, the summer was shit weather wise but i think we made the most of it. Bought a 84 sportster ironhead in the fall . i've since tore it apart. was gonna just do some minor mods but the builder in me just couldn't resist to chop cut and modify everything in sight. Nothing too wild n crazy but just radical enough.....

heres a picure of it just after i bought it, mufflers and pizza pan air cleaner removed.

2 comments:

I_am_10_ninjas said...

SHIT. I'm glad someone bought and chopped that ironhead. What a steal! Looking good.

Billy Sastard said...

Hey! night to see more local action! Love your shit! If you update, I will follow.....